Monday, April 26, 2010

Presentations

Most of the class has presented their paper thus far, and I have been nothing short of impressed. I think everyone has done a good job preparing for what was asked of them. I have to admit, it is really hard to get in front of a group of people, even if these people have been my classmates for an entire semester. I choked through and only stuttered a few times, but I got my paper read. A few of the presentations that stand out in my head that I really like were Lena's, because I thought it was a really cool idea how she used our class and the people in it to make a fairytale. I liked the South Park one today too, it was pretty funny.. even Professor has a smile on his face from laughing. Wednesday will be the last day to present the papers, and im waiting to see how the rest of them go, and excited to hear Garrett's song....

No comments:

Post a Comment