Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Eavesdropping

I have never posted a blog about this before because it is an ongoing process.. and still going on today..

I am a freshman, therefore I am stuck living in the dorms.. I have a neighbor who is a pretty nice girl, but man oh man does she have boyfriend drama! He doesn't live here.. so they are constantly on the phone bickering at eacher. I think the count is up to about 5 times that they have broken up/got back together just this semester...

It is kinda funny.. because whenever we hear the sobs, me and my roomate (who has been my best friend since we were little) grab a big cup.. hop on our lofts.. and listen to the drama unfolding on the other side of the wall.

Trust me, I feel bad for her, but it's hard not to laugh a little bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment