Friday, February 5, 2010

Reoccuring

I keep having a reoccuring dream.. nothing of the same sort like my previous Lady Gaga dream (thank god), but I am trying to tie it together. It has been the same dream for the last three nights..

The scene takes place in what appears to be a remake of my old auditorium from high school. My 5th grade teacher is there and I have absolutely no idea why. There is a speaker and asks for volunteers and me and one of my best friends decide its a good idea to volunteer ourselves. We get on the stage and music starts playing and we are supposed to dance while thinking about a our favorite lesson plan. This is where I get confused.. lesson plans? What? Hahaha, more details come every night.. maybe tonight will give me enough information to piece it together a little bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment