Friday, February 26, 2010

Eavesdropping...

So I know this is kind of an older assignment but I am sitting in the SUB waiting for a doctors appointment and figured to take full advantage of this situation :)

There is kinda of alot going on.. but everyone sitting where I am is either eating, doing homework, or complaining.

Two girls are studying something, one of them must be a tutor.. I see her around campus and I would have never guessed that she would be good at something academic wise, no affense. I can't, however, figure out what they are studying... hmm.

This kid that just came and sat in front of me has a shirt on that says "Most sports only require one ball" .. I wish I knew what the front of it is said because it would make more sense..

Also, this guy that is facing me.. I think he is catching on to the fact that I am sitting here typing about what everyone else is doing. Do you think he thinks I am typing about him?

There are people complaining about politcal science, I could not agree more.. ugh!

I have to go to the doc, So I will have to miss class today but I know somebody will post notes, thanks :)

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment